The Last Orientation  

Posted by: shellysiidamit


Assalamu'alaikum dan selamat malam. Okay, ne aku nak citer tentang aku hari ne ngan temanteman aku kat SVSB.

First day orientation, I don't know berapa semuanya kami orientasi atu but the most thing kamu tahu dah kan kami dibahagikan 5 group which is Orange, Pink. Blue, Purple and Green. We have many games and activities to play that made by our senior. Thankyou so much for those interesting games and activities. It's really awesome. Very awesome. Ehe.

So, our senior told us to make some performance on Saturday. Each group must have their performance. Our group just made a midley song which is Welcome To My Life, The Diary Of Jane and Bilionaire. We've been practice together. So, my friend, Daniel playin' guitar while me, Ozzan, Nazihah, Hafitz and Aqilah sing along together. Totally awesome.

Today is our performance and I don't know how to tell yea. HEEE. So, I hope it is a very memorable to me. HEEE.

I would like to say thankyou to the senior who just made all of this game and activities. We really have fun ;) cheers.

This entry was posted on 5:24 PG . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Langgan: Catat Ulasan (Atom) .

0 comments

Catat Ulasan